In working to achieve our vision, we act on the following core values:
● Excellence in our endeavors.
● Inclusiveness, diversity and respect for all cultures and ethnicities: for children, families, volunteers, staff, board, and supporters.
● Empowering the community through strong screening, training, supervision and support of our volunteers and staff, and advocacy for our children.
● Honorable and respectful involvement in the child welfare system, with the courts, children and families and our community.
● Strong, caring, and compassionate advocacy as the eyes, ears, and voice for the child.
● Faithful stewardship with thoughtful and intentional use of program resources to maximize our positive impact on the children and families within our community.