CASA of the Heartland’s Board of Directors is responsible for raising all funds for the organization’s operation. We receive State Funding, Victims of Crime Act funding
Besides our two signature fundraisers, CASAblanca and Farm to Fork, we rely on highly competitive grants for which we apply annually. We are grateful to current and past donors and grantors including:
- ARGI Financial Group
- Central Kentucky Community Foundation – Heels Together
- Chief Warrant Officers Association of Fort Knox
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Fort Knox Spouses and Community Club (FKSCC)
- The Heartland Community Foundation
- Kentucky Colonels Good Works Program
- Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet (CASA State and VOCA Grants)
- Kosair Charities, Inc
- Mary Cofer Trigg Charitable Trust
- National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association
- Nolin RECC Operation Round-Up Program
- United Way of Central Kentucky
- Walmart Community Grant Program
- WHAS Crusade for Children
In December 2013 CASA of the Heartland partnered with the Central Kentucky Community Foundation to establish an endowment fund for the organization. If you would like information about contributing to the endowment fund, please call the CASA office at 270-982-2272.
These generous donors make it possible for CASA of the Heartland to continue our work and consistently grow the organization.
Staff members welcome opportunities to network and share information about CASA’s mission. If you would like a CASA of the Heartland speaker at your next civic, church, or staff meeting, or would like to contributy to CASA’s mission, please call 270-982-2272 or 270-982-2274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.